I had never thought about this before when picking a t-shirt for casual travel, but the other day I was on a plane and I spotted Jared (of Agile Artisans) wearing a shirt with the ruby logo and the rails logo (and a logo for a company I can't remember.) This started a conversation which lasted the entire plane flight and covered subjects ranging from technology to parenting to chess and back again.
It made for a very enjoyable flight, but the conversation never would have happened if his shirt hadn't advertised about him.
He encouraged me strongly to get back to blogging again as an outlet for writing and communicating. At one point, I mentioned that I felt like the common theme in my life was teaching others to see the world differently. He exclaimed that would be a great title for a blog. So here we are....
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment